Update: The Telegram group was mass reported and because of that Telegram deleted the group. This seems to be some type of coordinated attack. There was a new group created. This post has been updated to reflect those changes.
Polywise Finance is yield farming protocol similar to that of Polyalpha Finance. They have KYC’d and locked their liquidity with Rugdoc. They have also been audited by Paladin (click to view the audit).
The developer has signaled his transparency and is trying to provide a safe place for investors to earn yields.
Contract address: 0x4c19DdeebAF84cA3A255730295AD9d824D4Ff51f
Chain: Polygon Network
Maximum supply: 5400
Dex: Quickswap (visit the website to purchase)
Pre-minted WISE tokens:
- 100 WISE will be pre-minted to provide initial liquidity
- Listing price: $50
- Locked liquidity: LP tokens generated through providing initial liquidity will be locked with Rugdoc.
- 70% of the deposit fees will be used for marketing and partnerships
- 15% of the deposit fees will be redistributed to WISE holders via dividends
- 15% of the deposit fees will be rewarded to the team.
They have plans to list on the following:
- Dapp Radar (listed)
- Coin Market Cap (in progress)
- Coin Gecko (in progress)
Wise / USDc (40x pool weight) Quickswap
Wise / Matic (40x pool weight) Quickswap
Polywise Finance Features
Along with single stake pools, and liquidity pools, Polywise Finance will also employ dividends vaults and an auto compounding wise vault called auto-wise. The dividend pools will pay out in USDc , Matic, ETH and the pools will be funded from the deposit fees (see fee distribution above).
For more information visit their docs.